🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How much time it takes to get Top Rated Badge...
Page options
e96acdab
Community Member

How much time it takes to get Top Rated Badge?

I just earned $ 1k+. Currently My Profile has a "Rising Talent" badge. Now My Profile has 1k+ earning So how much time it will take to get "Top Rated" Badge on my Profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nikunj,

Yes, only available earnings are used to become eligible for a Top Rated badge. The badge will be assigned to you within 24-48 hours after you meet all the required criteria.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
spectralua
Community Member

16 weeks after 90%+ JSS received.

ArjayM

Hi Nikunj,

I checked, and it looks like you haven't reached the 12-month earnings of at least $1,000 to be eligible for the Top Rated badge. We truly admire your eagerness in getting the badge and I believe you're on the right track!

You may check this help article to learn more about getting the Top-Rated badge, especially the benefits. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e96acdab
Community Member

But I have just crossed 1k+ Earnings Yesterday. Can you recheck. And My Profile Already Has "Risiing Talent" Badge. 

e96acdab
Community Member

Okay Thanks Arjay. I got it now. Some of my payment is in pending state. So when its Approvedm, Badge will be Reflected on my profile right?

Hi Nikunj,

Yes, only available earnings are used to become eligible for a Top Rated badge. The badge will be assigned to you within 24-48 hours after you meet all the required criteria.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members