Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Account

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3601 of 6,095

Hi Kevin,

We've restored your original account. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
c8e16e4c
Azhar A Member Since: May 3, 2019
3602 of 6,095

Hi, I accidentially have closed my client account. Help me to activate

bstojadinovic
3603 of 6,095

Hi Azhar,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
cecesuico
Chloe S Member Since: May 3, 2019
3604 of 6,095

Hi i closed my account earlier today, and i instantly regretted doing it. My application got denied multiple times but i would like to try again. I know its impulsive of me to act so irrationally and close my account. But if there’s any possibility i would like to have it back so i could try to submit my application again. The email i used is **Edited for community guidelines**. Looking forward to a favorable response. I cant send a pm at the moment. Pls help

Thank you.

140f9cf3
Yegor T Member Since: May 3, 2019
3605 of 6,095

Hello! I'd like to restore my account (**Edited for community guidelines**was closed by my request a few years ago). Thanks.

bstojadinovic
3606 of 6,095

Hi Yegor and Chloe,

Accounts you referred to were reinstated. Please close your new accounts in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
mdmasud86
Md M Member Since: May 23, 2019
3607 of 6,095

Last night i closed my original account due to change my name with new account. But after close i cant sign up with the same email. Also i cant login to my old account. Please help...
Email: **edited for Community Guidelines**

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3608 of 6,095

Hi Md, 

As a gentle reminder, please know that users are not allowed to have more than one Upwork account, regardless of the old account being closed. I would recommend that we reinstate your old account from our end. Once reinstated, pleaes make sure to close this account to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

Let me know how you wish to proceed.

-Avery
Untitled
mdmasud86
Md M Member Since: May 23, 2019
3609 of 6,095
Yes, i will close this new account.
Please, reinstate my old account.

And one thing, if able to change name, then change it 'Masudur Rahman' to 'mini Masud'. if unable to change, doesn't matter, i just want my old account back.
BTW Thank you.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3610 of 6,095

Hi Md,

Your account has been restored. Please note that it is against Upwork's ToS to have multiple accounts. Please close your newly created account.

You should be able to change your name by going to your account's Settings page, click on the Contact Info page, and update your name from there. You may be asked to verify your identity during this process, so it would be best to prepare any identity document in case you will need to upload it or verify your identity. Please check out our Help Article to learn more about Name Changes.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS