cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3721 of 3,855

Your account was closed as per your request, Joshua!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Melitos M Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
3722 of 3,855

I'd like to delete my account, unfortunately I'm still stuck at the profile creation page for freelancers and it has me locked into the USA as a region instead of letting my change it to Bulgaria where I currently live. What that means is that I can't use a bulgarian phone number to verify myself, create my account and then delete it. I cannot move past the profile creation page and there is no direct way to contact customer support to get this done, so I'm forced to post here.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3723 of 3,855

Hi Melitos,

I`ve just updated your country to Bulgaria, now you will be able to continue with your application.
If you still would like to close the account, let me know and our team will close it from our end. Thank you.

Untitled
Pamela D Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
3724 of 3,855

can anyone help me?  the AI signed my up incorrectly.  I just want out of this nightmare.  how can i delete my account entirely?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3725 of 3,855

Hi Pamela, 

I'll go ahead and close your account as requested.

-Avery
Untitled
Yaman W Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
3726 of 3,855

My account is not accpeted and I would like to delete it permanently. My name appears on Google search and I would like to be removed permanent from your systems. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3727 of 3,855

Hi Yaman,

I just checked your account and can confirm that it was accepted. Would you still like our team to close it? Thank you.

Untitled
Priya K Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
3728 of 3,855

I closed my freelancer account Priya K down a couple of months ago, and when I search my name on google it still appears to the public with all my information visible.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Could you please permenantly remove this account? I currently also have a client account under the name of Priya Kiri and I would like to keep this open please.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3729 of 3,855

Your account is now closed, Priya. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Priya K Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
3730 of 3,855
Will this be removed from google search?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS