🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to contact support
Page options
a5780821
Community Member

How to contact support

Anyone else know anything about contacting support?
It's extremly disreputable when there is no support options, we just get this crappy developed AI bot that can't function at all.

It's a prime example of how Upwork just scams people.  As a "client" 2019-2021 I literally intereviewed 838 Developers from this site.  Each one of them were fake and couldn't actually develop. I closed the account, because it was a waste of Time.

Upwork used to refund connects when people didn't see your bid in over 7 days.. Now it's just nothing?  I'm reversing the charges.  No support, No real jobs.  Nothing about this site is legitimate.  

2 REPLIES 2
kristianowiiye
Community Member

Hi, sorry for your encounter on the platform.

Under Support page> Help centre , there is a support email that you can reach out to for administrator assistance.

Thanks

ArjayM

Hi Tounsi,

I’m sorry to learn you weren’t able to contact the Upwork Support Team directly, or file a ticket after interacting with the chatbot. To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.

Regarding your Connects refund concern with boosted proposals, please be aware that no Connects refunds will be issued for Boosted Proposals that receive an eligible interaction or are successfully boosted at the end of the auction. If you boost, but are knocked out of the auction before receiving an eligible interaction, you will not be charged.

Refunds are only issued if you bid for a job that we end up removing due to a Terms of Service violation. You’ll be refunded both the boosted Connects and the cost of submitting the proposal. Learn more about Boosted Proposals here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members