๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป How to get to client profile page from OFFER ...
Page options
Kayla B Community Member

How to get to client profile page from OFFER (No invite/message)

A prospective client sent me an offer (not an invite, not a message, first correspondence was an offer.)

I'm meeting with them tomorrow to discuss more details since I don't currently have enough to decide whether to accept, but I can't figure out how to get to their profile to see the reviews from their previous freelancers.

From the messages there is just the offer, but there isn't the "view job" button that's there when people send me invites.

[Note this is an OFFER, do not give advice about how to find this info from an INVITE, I already know how to do that.]

3 REPLIES 3
Miriam H Community Member

You can't...it's very frustrating.
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Kayla, 

I understand how being able to access a client's Work History, and review be very important for freelancers when vetting the potential clients they work with. While this feature is not available, I will note it so that it can be considered for future releases. 

~ Avery
Vladimir G Community Manager

Hi Kayla,

Thanks for sharing your experience in the Community. I'd like to follow up on the information Avery shared to just confirm that a "view job" button isn't available by design, since direct offers are unrelated to a job post and clients can send them outside the regular job posting flow.

Regarding accessing this client's job history and feedback, as a workaround, you can consider asking the client to copy and send you a link to one of their previous or current job posts, in case they posted jobs before on the platform. That way, you'll be able to access the information you're looking for. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members