cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove or hide JOB SUCCESS RATING

Highlighted
Benjamin L Member Since: May 9, 2018
1 of 8

So I have job success rating that doesn't reflect my client feedback. I have read many posts from others indicating that it doesn't equate or add up based their job success. How can I remove or hide the rating. 

Even if my rating was 100% I would like to hide or even remove it. 

Can it be done? If so, how?!!!!

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

@Benjamin L wrote:

How can I remove or hide the rating. 

Even if my rating was 100% I would like to hide or even remove it. 

Can it be done? If so, how?!!!!

No, it can't

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 8

Hi Benjamin, 

Unfortunately, there is no option to remove your Job Success Score from your profile. You may read up on this  help article to know more about how your Job Success Score is calculated. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
4 of 8

It's possible to remove some feedback, but you need to be top-rated to do so.

I don't think it's possible to remove or hide the JSS.

Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 8
Benjamin, 3 out of your 8 total jobs have no feedback given. That’s why your JSS is low. Perhaps if you were to allow feedback to be changed for those jobs, then ask the clients to leave you feedback, maybe they will.
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 8

@John K wrote:
Benjamin, 3 out of your 8 total jobs have no feedback given. That’s why your JSS is low

I doubt it. Contracts with money paid on them do not generally have a negative effect if they close without feedback, unless there is a significant percentage of them. One could argue that there *IS* a significant percentage of them in this case and maybe it has "some" effect but I am pretty sure it's not the main culprit.

The JSS is likely low because poor private feedback went with the lukewarm public feedback on the 4.1 star contract and possibly less that glowing private feedback on another.

With not enough positive (private and public) feedback to counteract that, it would explain the poor JSS.

The good thing with having so few completed contracts is that every single completed contract has a significant effect. This, of course, is a double edged sword.

By the way, oddly JSS no longer shows on the profile when someone's JSS falls below 50%

No, I am not suggesting that the OP should aim to get his JSS below 50%  Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Benjamin L Member Since: May 9, 2018
7 of 8

Thanks for all the replies. 

In response to the clients who didn't review my work. I had asked them before but they are incredibly bad with admiinstration and or those kinds of requests. 

Highlighted
Divine U Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
8 of 8

I don't think that is possible. LOL

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS