🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I STILL CAN'T GET SOMEONE TO HIRE ME
Page options
ellatheprinter
Community Member

I STILL CAN'T GET SOMEONE TO HIRE ME

It's been like 2 months and still no jobs. 

What should I do? Is this website reliable? 

-Ella

3 REPLIES 3
skioub
Community Member

You need to keep in mind when writing a proposal that many other people seek the same goal as you do. That's why you need to write a unique and perfectly written proposal, attach your best work or link your previous work in internet as example and try to give the client a reason to hire you over all other freelancers.

This article from Upwork may help too : https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/how-to-create-a-proposal-that-wins-jobs/

melaniekhenson
Community Member

Unless it’s just not showing on my phone, I don’t see a profile of your previous work. You’re in a very visual line of work, and a profile is a must.

Also, is English your first language? I would have a native English speaker look over your profile as I saw something grammatical jumped out at me right away. I would just clean that up, personally.

ETA: weird...now I see a portfolio but there are only two items in it. Put in more and make sure it’s beautiful work.
atreglia
Community Member

Suggestion......You may want to flatten your fillable PDFs.  Someone looking for a complex shipping form could just take yours and start using it without ever hiring you.  Just saying  Smiley Wink

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths