🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am not getting any invites
Page options
craeture
Community Member

I am not getting any invites

Hey! Hope you're all doing well, I've been a freelancer in Upwork for more than 2 years now and I've not recived any invites recently. 
I'm top rated in my catergory and my JSS is 100% and has been for months. I still am not getting any invites

I've tried chainging my titles, paying for the availability badge, adjusting my description and updating my rates and portoflio with newer much better work. 
So I was wondering if I was doing anything wrong.   ( I must add that I don't really do a lot of work on Upwork , but all the projects I take tend to be fairly long term and end with good feedback.) 

5 REPLIES 5
vikram-malik
Community Member

You're not alone, Renuka...invites have all but disappeared for many here. What's worse, bids placed rarely draw any attention from prospective clients. 

k_froudarakis
Community Member

Same here. Same efforts. Same result.

collin-robert
Community Member

Me also,  does anyone know the cause? As a video editor my hire rate has decrease by 90% in the last 2-3 months.  

d16906bf
Community Member

With the new feature that allows you to see if a client has seen your proposal, I'm heartbroken to see only one of my proposals has been seen by the client. I have sent so many proposals but never gotten any job. Does it mean that proposals don't reach the client or what could be wrong with my profile?

navidzafar
Community Member

keep trying. That's the only thing that you can do.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members