🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am seeing jobs not related to my category
Page options
Fouzia F Community Member

I am seeing jobs not related to my category

Hello everyone,

I am quite new to upwork, trying hard to get some job. From couple of days i am finding an issue. I can see different jobs which aren't related to my category. I have just selected one category and there are number of jobs related to other category.

Due to this i usually miss jobs related to me. How i can resolve this problem? Should i contact support for this?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Fouzia,

The best way to tailor your feed to your needs is to save searches as described here. This should fine tune your job searches to show better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Fouzia,

I would recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Fouzia F Community Member

Hello,

Thank you for your recommendation. I am seeing these irrelatvent jobs in my feed. My feeds supposed to show the jobs relqated to my category only? Right?

Recommended or best matched filter show the perfect result, but that result show a bit old jobs, like 1 hour 2 hour etc...

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Fouzia,

The best way to tailor your feed to your needs is to save searches as described here. This should fine tune your job searches to show better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members