🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't add all my certifications
Page options
Ali P Community Member

I can't add all my certifications

I currently have four certifications from Amazon, but I'm only able to add two of them to my Upwork profile. When I attempt to add more, I receive a message stating, "You can only add 2 custom certifications." I then tried using Credly, but I couldn't find a way to input my Amazon certifications there in order to add them to my Upwork profile.

Is there any solution for this ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Ali,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. Thank you.

Edited to add more information.

I received an update from our assigned team and confirmed that, as of this time, Upwork has limited to two (2) Custom Certificates that you can add to your profile.  The team has raised a ticket to provide further information regarding this matter. You can access your support ticket here.

~Ivy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Ali,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. Thank you.

Edited to add more information.

I received an update from our assigned team and confirmed that, as of this time, Upwork has limited to two (2) Custom Certificates that you can add to your profile.  The team has raised a ticket to provide further information regarding this matter. You can access your support ticket here.

~Ivy
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members