🐈 Community
jaysonminard

I cannot update my profile, it endlessly spins and never saves. Other things error out.

I do not know if there is a site issue (site status says "all good") or a problem with my profile.  I cannot update anything in my profile, changing plan gives an error.  updating resume work history, save spins forever and never completes.  changing my skills, says it is saving then goes back to editing with nothing saved.  Updating my profile foto doesn't stick.  THerefore, NOTHING that involves a "save" button actually saves.

Is something broken?  or is my old o-desk / elance profile that was importated a problem for the system?

2 REPLIES 2
jaysonminard

even creating a new account fails.  Every attempt:  "We detected security tokens mismatch while processing request. Please refresh the page and try again." 

Somethign is seriously broken, including your system status page reporting no errors.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jayson,

I see you closed this account yesterday and it wasn't transferred from Upwork. I'm guessing you created multiple accounts, so please contact our Support team directly and share all the information so our team could assist you further.

Untitled
Learning Paths