🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I gave a Client a bad feedback can i remove i...
Page options
jaikatyousef
Community Member

I gave a Client a bad feedback can i remove it

I had this annoying cleint and ended the contract , so i gave him a bad feedback,, but it turns out he gave me 4.5!!! 

what should i do ? how can i remove my bad feedback now 

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Joesph J wrote:

I had this annoying cleint and ended the contract , so i gave him a bad feedback,, but it turns out he gave me 4.5!!! 

Why? Was you feedback to the client untrue? And he gave you a 4, not a 4.5.

You can ask the client to enable you to change your feedback if the feedback you left wasn't true. If the feedback you left was true, leave it (although it is a bit rambling).

it was true, it was a terrible,, he was a very bad and was not clear on the job , we agreed on milestonses but didnt release untill the end and try to conect them to other extra jobs he wanted for free! so i didn't accept and he ended the contract, and i cant see his review saw i gave him 1 and with extermly long bad review but he gave 4.5 and written nothing!!! 

so i actully felt bad, i dont like someone to be nicer than me ! LOL and i don't know what to do 

You would only make it worse by changing it. And, if this is how you felt the job went, then you left an honest opinion.

While the 14-day period is there to give genuine clients the chance to ask you to modify or correct work that has already been done, it is not to there to encourage scope creep.  So perhaps this will discourage the client to try this with future freelancers - perhaps! 

tagrendy
Community Member

Your feedback is to help other freelancers, if what you said is true, you should leave it. Also, he could've given you a horrible private feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members