🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I had already assigned contract and now clie...
Page options
swayam1989
Community Member

I had already assigned contract and now client dont responding..what should I do??

Hi,

I had applied for a job which was hourly base. He hire me and contract is showing in my contracts. I requested him to share a file based on which I can start my work. After sending him so mang msgs he is not replying. What should I do??

Will it affect my overall job performance or JSS??

Please do needful...

Neither he is sharing file nor he cancel the contract.
It is showing under active contracts.
3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Swayam,

I checked and it looks like the client already canceled the contract.

When a contract without earnings is closed, while the parties won’t be able to provide public feedback, they can still provide private feedback. If the client provides positive private feedback on a contract with no earnings, that contract will be excluded from JSS. If the client specifies in their feedback that the contract had a negative outcome, that will be counted in the score. Here is the help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for your reply.

But I want to that if client doesnt provide feedback??

Hi Swayam,

Rest assured, contracts with no feedback will no longer impact your Job Success Score. To learn more about this check out this announcement post.

However, since your client has ended your contract they were prompted to provide private feedback for you. I would like to clarify that the private feedback will be included in your JSS calculation once you have received your JSS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members