cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love being Top Rated

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 13

What I always find interesting is that they say search is personalized for the person's location and time. I usually get invites at night while I'm drinking, so most of my proposals are shakespeare in my inebriated mind. Since I know at that time the client is active, I don't want to wait until morning to respond. I have less typos while drinking than before coffee, so it all works out.

Ace Contributor
James T Member Since: Oct 12, 2015
12 of 13

Hahaha and I can relate to that. Emails I receive are at night alsio. Now I am English but I live in Bali, and I am getting jobs recommended to me where I have to speak a foreign language. While i found this amusing the first time,the 2nd and now 3rd time tonight is getting tiresome. At no point on my profile or categories does it state that I am C3PO and able to speak every language ever invented.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
13 of 13

I've at the moment got my text/SMS notification sound set the same as my Upwork and GMail sound. I've not that many options and can't work out how to fix it. Problem is, I'm getting text alerts in the middle of the night from all around the globe (plus Upwork invitations for Japanese shark fishing encoders, etc) . I suppose I know the answer - turn the sound off at night - duhh.... - but what if there's an urgent call from home?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS