🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm in Ukraine now, and got notification abou...
Page options
ualegioner
Community Member

I'm in Ukraine now, and got notification about login from unknown device or browser

Hello there!

Three days ago I got such notification «A recent sign-in to your Upwork account (ualegioner) from an unknown device or browser» (attaching screenshot), it was me, but I used different computer, because due to situation in Ukraine now I must to move from place to place, mostly to visit and be closer with my relatives. And I don’t always have the opportunity to log in to my Upwork account from my computer, which I usually use.

But I’m trying to work, because Upwork is now the only way to continue making money here in Ukraine.

So I’m worried whether my account will be blocked due to suspicious activity? Could you help with that?
How can I prove that all logins that I do in this period time it’s me even if sometimes I do it from new computer?

Looking forward for your response!
Thank you,
Oleh

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Oleh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you can sign in to your Upwork account from different devices or locations, that shouldn't be an issue. If you do receive a similar email about a sign in from a device or location you do NOT recognize, please let us know. If any issue arises our team will reach out to you directly and will ask you for more information.

Additionally, I would like to share this page where you can find more information relating to the recent events.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Okay, got it. 
Thank you!

lizablau
Community Member

Stay safe, Oleh. 

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members