🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm not getting answers
Page options
fa24466d
Community Member

I'm not getting answers

Hello! I have been working on upwork for 3 months. In the second month I had a lot of activity until my computer broke, I was inactive for a month and now no one has answered my requests for three weeks. Could someone tell me if there is something wrong with my profile or why could this happen to me? Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
rabia_bashir
Community Member

Hi Natasha,

As far as you are questioning about requests, sometimes clients are busy with other job stuff and they couldn't respond you back, many times they wouldn't able to find the right candidate what they need for their job...Please wait patiently and move forward to other clients.

On the other hand, when you stay inactive then your profile would also be hidden for the clients so they are not able to see freelancers so please try to stay active.

Thanks.

kinector
Community Member

I don't think that one month of inactivity has any impact on anything. I've had several in a row when busy with other things.

It might be that your prospective clients react badly to this review:
"Joseph delivered excellent work on this backpack design project and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her."

They might think "who the h**l is Joseph?" and just move on to the next profile without reading yours any further.

(BTW, who IS this wonderful Joseph anyway, I'm getting curious?)
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members