🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I upgraded and got less than 80 connects
Page options
fontline
Community Member

I upgraded and got less than 80 connects

I just upgraded to the Freelancer Plus membership and only got 78 connects. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sue,

When you have upgraded your account from Basic to Plus, your free Connects have be prorated. This means that we've allocated them based on time, or specifically, on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle.

By prorating free Connects, we can be sure that you always get a fair amount, no matter when you make changes to your plan. 

Please check this help article for more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
fontline
Community Member

But from the description on the link shouldn't I be getting at least 80 connects and then a partial of 10? I only got 78 connects.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sue,

We'll prorate your 10 FREE Connects from the old plan over the one-month (30 day) billing cycle. Please refer to this help article for more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
fontline
Community Member

Sory. I'm not understanding. I looked at the link:

• You'll receive 80 Connects from your new plan to add to the existing 5 Connects from the first partial billing cycle of your old plan, for a total of 85 Connects.

With every Plus plan renewal, you'll get 80 new Connects!

I did not get 80 connects - they only put in 78 connects. In the above example that they post the person got 80 connects + 5 partial (from the 10 free) for 85 connects. I

didn't even get 80 (so I'm paying $15 for 78 connects).

zariab
Community Member

Bojan, to me it sounds like even you are not clear about this policy. You keep sharing a link to the article you copy pasted your reply from.

How does this even make any sense? You get fewer free credits because you signed up for a paid membership?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members