Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Tyler F Member Since: Nov 20, 2019
11 of 442

It will be applied now?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 442

Hi Tyler,

Once your request is reviewed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Chrystyna P Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
13 of 442

Hello!

Bojan S, could you please check my account. I want to know whether I  need to complete any verification process. There was no option to upload my documents in profile settings.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 442

Hi Chrystyna,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nikola D Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
15 of 442

Hello,

I would like to verify my ID.  I haven't been asked for a week yet though. But the problem is I can't find any link to get started.

Where can I find the ID verification link?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 442

Hi Nikola,

One of our team members will resend the ticket to you as soon as possible with detailed instructions on how to complete this short process. Thank you.

Untitled
Miso P Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
17 of 442

Hi,

I did video verification before 7 days ago. I would like to verify my ID and get the badge. I think it's more easier to get a job with a badge. I don't have any option it my settings to verify the ID. How can I do that?

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 442

Hi Miso,

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for a short video call. After we’ve confirmed your identity, the new badge will be displayed on your profile. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dillan W Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
19 of 442

Hi I want to verify my account but it asks me for passport, but I only have my Drivers licence and Government ID.

Please help.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
20 of 442

Hi Dillan,

To complete the identity verification for earning an Identity Verified badge, you will need to 

1. Provide a valid government-issued ID
  2. Complete a video verification call

Here's the help article for more information. Could you please confirm where you found the information that a passport is required? Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS