cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 1,110

Thank you for following up, Julian Esteban.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Edited to add:

Please upload the backside of your  ID, the one which has the Date of Birth info. Our team will review it and update you shortly with more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Pritha G Member Since: May 6, 2017
12 of 1,110

Hi I want to do my identiity verification thorugh video call. I have got the link. But no one is allowing me to join the call. I was having a chat with  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I was given thie below link to join:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

But upon clicking the link no one is joining it.

I have a deadline of 15 th September, 2020  and currently I am working for my first assignment in Upwork.

Kindly help me to complete my identity verification.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 1,110

Hi Pritha,

I'm sorry to hear about this. One of our team members will follow up on your support ticket very soon to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ilma Maryam F Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
14 of 1,110

Dear Bojan,

I talked to one of the agents named Renee via google meet, yesterday and she asked some questions and then said that ok it is done now, and the meeting ended. But, my profile is still showing verify your identity alert:

Verify your Identity by 09-01-2020 UTC to continue winning jobs on Upwork. Get started.
What should I do? I don't want my account to be put on hold and I need confirmation for the success of the video verification process that I went through. 

Highlighted
15 of 1,110

Hi Ilma,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
16 of 1,110

Hi Ilma, 

Thanks for waiting patiently. One of our team members will reach out to you directly with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Tyler F Member Since: Nov 20, 2019
17 of 1,110

Hello, can you help me with verifying my passport card, please.
My full name is Tyler-James  Fishleigh-Leti. In my profile my name is Tyler Fishleigh-Leti, i am very worried that because of this upwork can not confirm my documents,  can you solve my problem ,please?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 1,110

Hi Tyler,

To submit a name change request go to Settings > Contact Info > update your name. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
19 of 1,110

Thanks, i changed my UpWork name to my full name

Highlighted
20 of 1,110

It will be applied now?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS