🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Including portfolio link to the profile and p...
Page options
ahmedimti007
Community Member

Including portfolio link to the profile and proposals

Hi,

I am planning to include my portfolio link in the profile and in the projects proposal. Since communicating outside of Upwork is a violation of Upwork's regulations, I have not added any contact information on my portfolio site. It's intended for Upwork.

However, there is some confusion. I have listed all my projects on the portfolio site, and some of these projects contain my contact information. Would this be an issue that violates Upwork's policies?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Imtiaz,

It's OK for you to share your outside portfolio with your clients. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place. You may read more about it here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Imtiaz,

It's OK for you to share your outside portfolio with your clients. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place. You may read more about it here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Bro, remove it as soon as possible, on the other haand you will be blocked by support. I have faced with the same issue.

Tural Babashov
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members