🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Invalid bank details
Page options
naaru
Community Member

Invalid bank details

I couldn't get paid and it was because of "Invalid bank details", but I'm not sure which information is incorrect. And I couldn't find out the correct steps to fill out those information, I have checked the important information like Bank code, Branch code, SWIFT code, etc. On the other hand for other trivial / ambiguous information like, my name has 3 words in it, so how would I fill out First name and Last name, A B as First name and C as Last name, or A as First name and C as Last name? Also do the Upwork system will require the exact words per word and letter per letter precise check, such as Address? or like Phone number, do they require the one that I registered my bank account with, or any one that I have and they can contact to? or like City / State Province, do they require just the city, or with the state, and do they require it in local language or English, this is really frustrating..

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Richardo,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with your payment method. Could you please check with your bank to verify your payment details? Once done, you can try updating your payment method by following the steps listed on this help page. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
naaru
Community Member

I have, actually, and they said, and I quote, "As long as the SWIFT code, bank code, bank branch code, and of course the bank account number is correct, I am good to go". And I have triple checked those information, still, rejected.

Hello Richardo,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members