cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invisible option in chat

Muhammad M Member Since: Oct 25, 2013
1 of 3
I believe it makes a looooot of sense to have such an option or at least some sort of control over chat availability for freelancer in different teams. So, lets say I am working on 2 contracts right now, A & B, while logging time and work for client A, team mates from client's A contract still able to see me available and chat with me, and vise-versa, which is annoying and doesn't make sense at all to keep available for chat/online for mates in a contract while working on a totally different contract!!! Most of time, even "busy" as a chat status isn't enough to keep away annoying team mates, and we ended with unfair work log here!! kindly consider adding such an option, an invisible status, automatically set availability to team mates in contract A as hidden while working on contract B, option to block/unblock whole team, optional separate sub-login per contract ...etc, there must be a lot of workarounds to achieve such a goal!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 3
Hi Muhhamad Mustafa and Natasha, Thanks for your suggestion and sharing your experience. I have passed it on to our product team.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
3 of 3
[quote=Muhammad Mustafa]I believe it makes a looooot of sense to have such an option or at least some sort of control over chat availability for freelancer in different teams.[/quote] Agree. Please do something about this. [quote=Muhammad Mustafa]So, lets say I am working on 2 contracts right now, A & B, while logging time and work for client A, team mates from client's A contract still able to see me available and chat with me, and vise-versa, which is annoying and doesn't make sense at all to keep available for chat/online for mates in a contract while working on a totally different contract!!![/quote] This is so annoying! [quote=Muhammad Mustafa]Most of time, even "busy" as a chat status isn't enough to keep away annoying team mates, and we ended with unfair work log here!![/quote] It's not enough, I now always select "busy" but people just ignore the status. [quote=Muhammad Mustafa]kindly consider adding such an option, an invisible status, automatically set availability to team mates in contract A as hidden while working on contract B, option to block/unblock whole team, optional separate sub-login per contract ...etc, there must be a lot of workarounds to achieve such a goal![/quote] Yes, there must a way. Maybe you can add "Do not disturb" and when selecting this option messages get blocked.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS