cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS issue

Highlighted
Kartikeya G Member Since: Nov 20, 2017
11 of 14

I totally agree with your point. BUT the thing is I didn't complete or get any new job after 94% JSS. If there is no review added then how it decreases 81%  in 3 days and support team accepted that issue. Is 94% is an incorrect calculation or 81 is incorrect calculation?  

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 14

@Kartikeya G wrote:

I totally agree with your point. BUT the thing is I didn't complete or get any new job after 94% JSS. If there is no review added then how it decreases 81%  in 3 days and support team accepted that issue. Is 94% is an incorrect calculation or 81 is incorrect calculation?  

Further up Valeria told you that she had it checked and that your JSS is correctly calculated.

It can easily change significantly in a short time when you have relatively few completed contracts and either good contracts fall out of your calculation window or your calculation window changes.

Highlighted
Moez A Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
13 of 14
Hi Valeria,
I read all the reasons specified on upwork help desk.
My JSS falls without any reason.
Atleast tell me what's wrong with my jobs or anything that leads my jss fall.
Please reply asap
Best regards
Moez
Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
14 of 14

Hi Moez,

Thank you for your question. Just to clarify how it works, the Upwork system takes snapshots of your six-, 12- and 24-month history in the marketplace and calculates a score for each. The best score out of these moving time windows is displayed on your profile and updated about every two weeks. Your JSS can change for a number of reasons, even without recent activity. Your best JSS score will be displayed based on the rolling windows when it is calculated. Additionally, JSS can also be affected by both private and public feedback. You may want to check this help article about JSS changes.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS