Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Success score

kshatriyadesigns
KM K Member Since: Dec 24, 2015
11 of 13

"get the few more jobs"

If that is so easy, I wouldn't even be bothered about JSS. Being a guy from India to get each product completed successfully is extremely difficult but I have done it all and thought it was safe now. Now I have to compete with the freshers again because I don't have a JSS score.

So this is like starting from the beginning. Instead of "Job Success Score", it should be an "Active member score". How can a score that denotes the successful job completion not refer to past project completion but only to the success of winning proposal?

kshatriyadesigns
KM K Member Since: Dec 24, 2015
12 of 13

Actually I clicked the "Best solution" by mistake. But anyway it doesn't matter.

Bottom line: JSS is unfair, inaccurate and wrong.

I also understand that I am crossing the limits here. Because every time I question against the policies an identity verification gets triggered on me. Today is the 3rd time my identity is being reviewed after posting this question and I had just received a message that its proof has been rejected. I got the logic.

Have a nice day! Thanks for your support.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 13

Hi KM, 

Petra is correct. Your Job Success score computes a score based on your closed and open contracts from the last 6-, 12-, and 24-months. If you have not completed a job for months it might mean that there are not enough jobs in your 6-, 12-, and 24-month window to calculate your Job Success Score from. You may read more about it here

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS