cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job complete with bad feedback. (CLIENT WAS ARRESTED)

Ace Contributor
Carlo M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
21 of 45

I am not sure if this will affect my score, that is why I will wait 1st for the score to be updated before I use it.

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
22 of 45

You are going to wreck your reputation and lose any chance of getting new, better clients by engaging in a battle with this client on your profile. Stop the nonsense with the feedback, don't contact a client who has already labeled you combative and move on. We all get bad clients sometimes. Yes, sometimes people lie. If you cannot finesse a response that addresses the lie without making yourself appear worse, it is better to be silent. Your feedback response means nothing to this past client, it means everything to your potential clients. 

Quit looking for a way to make this client turn into a nice person. Professionals don't handle conflict the way this client has and it is unlikely that the client is suddenly going to change. Back slowly away from them and go on with your life. 

Ace Contributor
23 of 45

Yes I will. Thank you.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
24 of 45

you got two bad gigs at the same time? **bleep** dude that really is terrible luck. I'm always afraid of that happening.

But do take advantage of the TR perk and have one of them removed. It works beautifully.

ETA: you only need to do 10 jobs or wait 3 months to do it again so take advantage of it

Ace Contributor
25 of 45

when you say "or" that means after 3 months i can use the perk again even i did not have 10 new jobs after 3 months?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
26 of 45

@Carlo M wrote:

when you say "or" that means after 3 months i can use the perk again even i did not have 10 new jobs after 3 months?

No, both has to be the case. At least 10 contracts have to have been completed between using the perk and being allowed to use it again, AND three months must have passed.

Community Guru
27 of 45

oh I thought it was either or but OP use it for sure. It's great.

Ace Contributor
28 of 45

I tried to settle this with my client, and this is his reply

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am not even harrasing him, I am just trying to settle the issue, and now he's the one threatening me. 

Haha Man LOL

Community Guru
29 of 45

that wasn't a threat. He called you a **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Don't be melodramatic

kill the one where he rants about you. If he rants about you in more than 1, then choose whichever one looks worse

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
30 of 45

Carlo, STOP!

Leave the client alone. Do not respond.

Use your perk to remove the impact of one of the two contracts (BOTH will affect you, but removing one will halve the impact) and move on.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS