🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job posting
Page options
kiongoken
Community Member

Job posting

If I have both a freelencer and client accounts and there's is another person with the same, a freelancer and a client accounts, he could be a friend or just someone we met on Upwork. If I could be inviting him to the jobs I post and he be inviting me for the jobs he posts, is it against Upwork's terms of service or is it acceptable? Someone please help

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Ken K wrote:

If I have both a freelencer and client accounts and there's is another person with the same, a freelancer and a client accounts, he could be a friend or just someone we met on Upwork. If I could be inviting him to the jobs I post and he be inviting me for the jobs he posts, is it against Upwork's terms of service or is it acceptable? Someone please help

Now think about it carefully and intelligently.... Do you think that would be OK?

Of course not. It is called collusion and would see both your backsides kicked off the platform so fast you won't know what hit you.

Edited to add: Which part of the answers to your previous (identical) question did you fail to understand?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members