» Forums » Freelancers » Jss - Top rated
Page options
4bc0d310
Community Member

Jss - Top rated

Hey, I have one little question.

my jss is now 94% - I only need 130$ to have 1k for top rated. - 

Top Rated eligible weeks 16/16

if my jss drop-down ( maybe 85-89) will pause my weeks and will i be top rated when i reach to 90% again? 

thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlsanders
Community Member

Not necessarily immediately. You'll be top rated (assuming all other qualifications are met) when you get back to having been eligible for the past 13 of 16 weeks. So, if your JSS only drops down for two weeks, then you'll be top rated as soon as you get back to 90%, because you'll have 14 of the past 16 weeks. 

On the other hand, if your JSS drops down for 6 weeks, then you'll be at 10 weeks of eligibility when you hit 90% again and will have to work your way back up to 13.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tlsanders
Community Member

Not necessarily immediately. You'll be top rated (assuming all other qualifications are met) when you get back to having been eligible for the past 13 of 16 weeks. So, if your JSS only drops down for two weeks, then you'll be top rated as soon as you get back to 90%, because you'll have 14 of the past 16 weeks. 

On the other hand, if your JSS drops down for 6 weeks, then you'll be at 10 weeks of eligibility when you hit 90% again and will have to work your way back up to 13.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members