🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Leave an agency
Page options
1ce709d3
Community Member

Leave an agency

Hi, can I ask, If the agency owner will not change my permission from exclusive to the non-exclusive member? How can I leave the agency If I don't have access to it? I have no active proposals and I already ended my contract with my client to leave the agency. Please help me, I didn't know that this will happen If I will be part of an agency, they didn't tell me about exclusives and non, they make exclusive when I joined them.

1 REPLY 1
Community Member

Please help me, I didn't know that this will happen If I will be part of an agency, they didn't tell me about exclusives and non, they make exclusive when I joined them.

Upwork provided the information in the Support articles, so head there to learn more.

How can I leave the agency If I don't have access to it? I have no active proposals and I already ended my contract with my client to leave the agency.

I don't know, but it might be possible that one of the agency business managers has an active proposal for you. The best thing you can do is to contact support using the "Get Support" button on either this site or on the Support site.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members