Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Funds Transfer Delayed India

joseph t Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
31 of 42

Did anybody get the money today?

fathima g Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
32 of 42
As for me I haven't receive my payment. And if anybody as pls update us and I only got update from the support team that they are waiting for our bank update and I also got update previously that it was their intermediary bank that has the issue so we just have to wait and let them do what they have to do to get us out of this and I'm sure they are working on it as they already identify the problem but it is best known to the company itself.
33 of 42

I have already told them the first day that its not our bank but the intermediary bank whose electronic transfer to our banks might have failed due to some error or some insufficient documents. the intermediate bank is standard chartered bank located at mumbai and i have the ifsc code of that bank and i even contacted the bank but they say since we dont have any transaction number they could provide the details. I asked upwork the transaction details which they told they would give but not yet! 

Sudipa C Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
34 of 42

I too didnt get the payment. Got the same mail from support team as you have got Fathima. Truly frustrating...our bank has nothing to do. Its their bank.

35 of 42

i would say its not their fault. As we have got an email that the payment was successful. the money went from them to SC. now the Sc failed to transfer the money to our account. The reason for this is yet to be known

Sudipa C Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
36 of 42

So they should get hold of SC..isn't it? How can a bank take so much time to reply. Call facilities are also available.

Mohammad J Member Since: Apr 1, 2016
37 of 42

Is there any perticular date ? or time when we get the payment in our bank account ?

fathima g Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
38 of 42

Hey guys just receive my payment and I hope you all got your money now. Thanks to support team.

39 of 42

me too! Smiley Happy

Happy

thanks support team

RAVI S Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
40 of 42

Totally, how many days it took for you to get the money. And is it a one time issue or it is the same for every transfer

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS