cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account lock to private

Arslan S Member Since: Aug 10, 2017
931 of 1,138

I just start earning again and complete one project but my account is still locked to private plea

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
932 of 1,138

Hi Arslan,

I checked your account and see a notification about the recent update to your profile visibility, which is now set to public.

Monika S Member Since: May 3, 2018
933 of 1,138

Hi

My account has been locked private.

Kindly, solve this issue for me.

Regards

Monika

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
934 of 1,138

Hi Monika, 

Your profile has already been set to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Gitesh D Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
935 of 1,138

Dear Mates,

My account is locked to private by Upwork. Can anyone please resolve this for me and make my profile public? I am going to start working on it or need an invitation to apply.

Kind regards

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
936 of 1,138

Hi Gitesh,

I`ve updated your visibility back to public. Please keep in mind that if you don`t earn in the next 30 days your visibility will be changed back to private. Thank you.

Untitled
Lissa H Member Since: Sep 12, 2018
937 of 1,138

Hi there, could someone from Customer Service please re-set my profile to public?   Thank you!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
938 of 1,138

Hi Lissa,

Your profile visibility has been reset. Please, let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Susana O Member Since: Sep 15, 2018
939 of 1,138

Hi everybody Smiley Happy

My profile has been recently set to private due to the lack of jobs I have been facing... I send a lot of applications but for those starting sometimes it is not easy and setting my profile to private does not help Smiley Sad Is there any way I can get it back to public?

Thanks in advance,

Susana

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
940 of 1,138

Hi Susana,

I just set your profile visibility back to public. Let us know if we may be of further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS