Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile locked as a private

mohammadalmusa
Mohammad Ali N Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
2041 of 2,110

Hi,

My profile visibility is 'Locked Private' and i am unable to change it to public.Kindly suggest solution.

Thanks

M.Ali

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2042 of 2,110

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
harfali
Hamid E Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
2043 of 2,110

Please help me.  My account changed to Private locked.  Please change it for me.

Thank you,

**Edited for Community Guidelines** Hamid

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2044 of 2,110

Hi Hamid,

I went ahead and updated your profile visibility back to public. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
altaf_ahmad01
Altaf A Member Since: Dec 27, 2020
2045 of 2,110

Hi, 

My profile is set to Locked Private. I have applied to many jobs but couldn't get any. But I think the main reason for me in not getting jobs is my private profile as my clients cannot even see my profile.

Please, set my profile back to public.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2046 of 2,110

Altaf A wrote:

But I think the main reason for me in not getting jobs is my private profile as my clients cannot even see my profile.

No, that is not the reason because clients you apply to CAN see your profile.

You can get your profile reset by going to this page and clicking on the green button.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2047 of 2,110

Hi Altaf,

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results and will not be seen by clients unless you submit a proposal to their job. I went ahead and updated your profile visibility back to public. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
srbhutad
CA Sumit B Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
2048 of 2,110

Hello Team,

I have subscribe the plus version, in which it is clearly written that profile will never be set to hidden due to inactivity. Still my profile is set it as private mode. Kindly look into this and let me know the issues asap.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2049 of 2,110

Hi CA Sumit,

If you are an established freelancer and don’t earn money on Upwork for a period of two years or more, your profile visibility will automatically change from public to private. We've gone ahead and reset your profile visibility back to "Public". It seems like you just recently upgraded your membership, and your profile has been set to private before you upgraded. Here's the help article for more information. 

-Joanne
Untitled
egerdesmedia
Eric Sean G Member Since: Oct 29, 2020
2050 of 2,110

I need to get my account back to public please.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS