cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
R.M P Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
71 of 1,496

Dear Bojan, My profile visibility was put to locked and private 4 days ago. I have successfully completed one job today and even after that my profile visibility is still locked.

Can you please help ?

I am top rated for the first time and then my profile visibility gets locked and private which is extremely disappointing for me as at this point i was thinking having more jobs.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
72 of 1,496

I just set your profile visibility back to public, R.M. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sohaib R Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
73 of 1,496

Hello I am Sohaib Raza

My Profile has been locked please make it visible again.

Thank you

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
74 of 1,496

Hi Sohaib,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Nelson R Member Since: May 26, 2017
75 of 1,496

Hi, I would like to have my profile updated to public if possible. I am ready for work again after long hiatus. Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
76 of 1,496

Hi Nelson,

We have set your profile visibility to public. . Please update your profile as you see fit. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

~ Riri
Highlighted
Sammie H Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
77 of 1,496

I just signed up, my profile is already to set to private, please fix.  I tried but can't do it myself.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
78 of 1,496

Hi Sammie,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Huzaif T Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
79 of 1,496

Hello Goran. My profile has also been locked to private. Kindly advise as I want to make it public.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
80 of 1,496

Hi Huzaif,

Freelancers' profiles will be changed to private if they haven't earned for the past 30 days. This means that you will not appear in search results, but clients will be able to see your proposals and check out your profile. For more information, please check this help article. Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS