cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
71 of 480

Hi Jacker,

Your profile was set to private due to not having earned in the last 30 days. Please check this announcement, and refer to the notification sent to you about your profile visibility status. To change the status of your profile,Please go to your Find Work page and hover your mouse pointer on visibility. You will see the options to have your profile switched to public. Your profile visibility will be updated shortly.

image.png

Joanne
Jacker B Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
72 of 480

Thank you, Joanne Marie

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: May 14, 2017
73 of 480

Valeria, this is an old thread. I just hit upon it. I have my account on private for a very specific reason. I get constant jobs. Do you think I'm hurting myself by remaining private? Just curious.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
74 of 480

HI Virginia, 

Setting your profile to private means you do not show up in the client's search results when they look for freelancers in your Job Category. You're part of the Top Rated Program, have constant contracts, and still land jobs despite setting your profile to private. Robot Happy I think you're doing very well for someone who's profile is set to private. Keep it up!

-Avery
Untitled
John Christian A Member Since: Sep 29, 2018
75 of 480

Please unlock my profile, too. Im thinking on going back to doing freelance work

Jo-An B Moderator Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
76 of 480

Hi John,

I changed your visibility back to public, keep in mind that if you do not earn in the next 30 days your visibility will be switched back to private. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Melody Ann D Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
77 of 480

Good day! Would also need assistance in contacting the customer support regarding Locked private account. I am a newbie and would really appreciate the support! Thank you in advance!

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
78 of 480

Hi Melody,

I have responded on another thread to you about this, I have reset your profile visibility so theres no need to contact customer support to do that at this time, thank you!

~Nina
Untitled
Arianne R Member Since: Oct 2, 2018
79 of 480
Hi, can you make my account public so that clients can see them. I have a client and he said he cannot see me. He wanted to hire me. Hope you can help. Thanks.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
80 of 480

Hi Arianne,

I just set your profile visibility back to public.  Let us know if we may be of further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS