🐈 Community
c_fer

Losing Patience

I have entered my long time, US, valid phone number at the end of creating my profile and it keeps saying I have failed to verify my phone number. Well, if it actually generated a code and sent an SMS, I could verify. First impression of this website is not a good one thus far, I must say.

Second impression is quickly becoming negative. Why was I told my profile would be all set yet it still is not. When I log in I'm still getting the create profile page and the phone verification and still cannot access site!! What?!

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Carrie,

I just checked your account and I can see that you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on Review Application, the review process can take up to 24 hours.

Regarding your phone number, I see that one of our customer support agents reach out to you via ticket with more details. If you`re still experiencing any issues please follow up on your ticket and our team member will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I already spoke with an agent. Everything was supposed to be all set. I am still experiencing issues which is why I am reaching out AGAIN. 

No, I cannot do that. I have zero option to do that. I will screenshot exactly what I have.

Hi Carrie,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing trouble submitting your profile for review. We'll follow up with the team that's handling your case and they'll update you directly via ticket as soon as possible, thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Learning Paths