🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Milestone payment issue
Page options
muhaymin99
Community Member

Milestone payment issue

Hello 👋 

I have a milestone payment issue actually the below one was my first project in upwork which i completed successfully and client paid the amount 

The project was to convert the 1 page PSD design to html with responsive and this project was $40 and i completed and delivered the project and client paid the amount but then i don't know how this second milestone created with client and i didn't know about and because of this i only get $5 in my account 😭 and the $35 is still shows in pending 

is there a way to remove this milestone and i can get my total Payment which client paid please 

muhaymin99_1-1654689736552.png

3 REPLIES 3
sofia2008
Community Member

Hi, maybe try to click on all tabs on the link below for another presentation of your earnings. You might see something there.

Reports Home Page - Upwork

or

here Transaction History (upwork.com)

Yes the first link which you mentioned shows the amount in pending for a long time and this is i am concerned about that because of new milestone which was i think just a mistake created by someone maybe myself because of my first job or maybe client but this milestone was just a mistake i tried to delete it but didn't find any option because client didn't ask for this milestone 

NikolaS

Hi Muhaymin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members