cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing/ Unrecorded Screenshots

El King E Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
1 of 5

Yesterday, July 16, 2015, I reported a complaint regarding the missing/ unrecorded screenshot from my work diary, I already followed the Upwork Support's instructions of uninstalling the time tracker app and then download a new one and install it again. But today, July 17, 2015, it happened again. 3 of my screenshots (7:30 AM slot, 8:00 AM slot, 11:20 Am slot) that the time tracker took were not recorded in the work diary and I am absolutely sure that I did not deleted those screenshots. Please help me fix this issue immediately. I am sure that my work performance will be high affected because of this technical issue. The time tracker is not working properly. Thank you.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi El King,

Our engineers are working on this issue for you currently. They will be update you through the ticket once there is more information.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Rodessa V Member Since: Aug 10, 2015
3 of 5
Unfortunately almost a month has passed and the issue still exists. As of now I'm missing two screenshots! It could only be just two as of the moment, but it's already 20 minutes lost! Please fix this! I'm losing precious time. Thanks!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Rodessa,

Sorry about the issue you are experiencing. Could you please send us the log files by clicking your name at the bottom portion of your Upwork Team App, then click on Contact Support. Just provide the details on the space provided then click Send. This will send the log files automatically to us.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dave T Member Since: Jul 7, 2015
5 of 5

Do you just see empty periods, like this?

Selection_461.png

Because I noticed my hours seem to have droppped lately, yet I haven't had any change in my schedule.

The tracker is running, and I'm as active as ever, but it seems to just miss out on some intervals.

I thought I was just being paranoid at first, but I just caught it doing it.

Working solid for two hours, but only 70 mins actually logged :\

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS