🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Move portfolio item from general profile to s...
Page options
slacle
Community Member

Move portfolio item from general profile to specialized profile

How to move a portfolio item from general profile to a specialized profile? Ideally, how to make one portfolio item be displayed in more than one profile?

I didn't select a specialized profile when adding the portfolio item because I wanted it in the general and specialized profiles. I also thought it could be changed after, and exactly that is the one field that can't be changed.

Also I clicked the add project button from the specialized profile, so I assumed it would automatically show there where I clicked the button to add it.

Am I supposed to do it all over again for the specialized profile?

Very misleading and frustrating user experience.

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Sebastian,

I see you've already chatted with our customer support and they've shared that it's possible to go to a Specialized Profile, click on the pencil icon in the portfolio section and then select the items you'd like to show in that Specialized Profile.

We appreciate your feedback about this experience and we've already shared it with the team.

~ Valeria
Upwork
470e1a29
Community Member

Thank you that helped

471bad06
Community Member

Hi, Sebastian, you can click the pen icon right next to the + icon and add the portfolio from general profile to your specific profile. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members