🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My JSS is not updated since two however today...
Page options
af03fc38
Community Member

My JSS is not updated since two however today it was sunday

My job success score was last updated on 12 June then I have completed 4 contracts and today my Job Success Score update was scheduled but today it's written below badges that were updated on 26 June but no change in my JSS it's not updated yet.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zeeshan,

I checked and can confirm that your updated JSS can be seen on your profile. Since the JSS has just been updated, please allow some time for it to update on your My Stats page as well.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
367d81d8
Community Member

I want to know why my jss didn't get update?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yui,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
s_unlucay
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I have a follow-up question. It is now Sunday the 26th and I don't see an update. It is past UTC midday. Is it possible to know at what hour precisely the score is updated? Thank you.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Seda,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
7b937458
Community Member

It should go up but went down on my profile... It didn't change on the ''my stats'' page but says updated on the 26th of June...

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zeeshan,

I checked and can confirm that your updated JSS can be seen on your profile. Since the JSS has just been updated, please allow some time for it to update on your My Stats page as well.

~Andrea
Upwork
adlezz
Community Member

Hi,

Afetr the update today my JSS in the profile page went donw to 95%  but in my stats page is 100%. Note that I did not have any incompleted job or negative reviews to take my JSS down.

Can someone help  me?

Thank you

5be99796
Community Member

It will reconcile after some time, your jss on stats will lower to 95

adlezz
Community Member

How is that i only got 5 stars feedback and completed all contract I had successfully !!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members