🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Payoneer card is expired and they are taki...
Page options
megalb
Community Member

My Payoneer card is expired and they are taking LOOOONG time to reissue!! I need a different card co

Hi Upwork team,

My payoneer card is expired and I sent a request a month ago to re-issue, however they didn't approve it yet.

I hate delays in payments and I need Upwork help as a top rated freelancer for years now!

I need to use a different card or different company 😞 

so disappointed.

Thanks,

Bishoy

8 REPLIES 8
2a05aa63
Community Member

If the card doesn't arrive in 2-3 weeks, you can ask for another one. Better just take the paid delivery option, and you'll have it in 7 days.

JoanneP

Hi Bishoy,

You may want to contact Payoneer directly so that they can assist you further with the status of your card.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne you are aware that they have removed all options of directly contacting anyone there. No email, no chat, nothing?

This is absolutely not true. You can always call them and they are extremely helpful. They removed the chat option because they saw waves of spam there.

anamariacuesta
Community Member

Please Upwork, we need more payment methods. Payoneer has become problematic in recent times. 

Yes, they have. It looks like it's all bots working there now. They are asking for verification documents and nomatter what you send, you have the same automated reply coming back with a refusal. I am talking of the same document someone else got approved a while ago, now they are refusing. After dozens of refusals from their long time customers like some of us upworkers, they can't even get someone to talk to you directly in order to figure out what the problem is. We need more withdrawal methods.

I am going through exactly the same problem as Milan, and I presume many other people using payoneer. Upwork management needs to talk to payoneer managment because they're just getting unfit for business lately as Milan mentioned above. They ask for documents that are not realsitcally possible for people in certain countries; you cannot contact anyone there to talk and they threaten to close the account

alexandernovikov
Community Member

You can still use Payoneer account without a card, and withdraw from there to the bank. Approval of bank account on Payoneer takes from zero to one working day tops, and payments pass through in hours or again, one working day tops.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members