🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My freelance plus subscription want to cancel...
Page options
Michael M Community Member

My freelance plus subscription want to cancel.

My freelanceplus subscription has been automatically renewed. I don't want the subscription. I want to cancel it. Here is no option to cancel subscription. Attached is a screenshot for your review.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Michael,

I checked your account and I'd like to confirm that our team has already updated you about this. Please check your ticket for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Michael,

You can cancel the Freelancer Plus subscription by clicking the 'Change Plan' button on your Membership & Connects page.

- Pradeep

Hello, I am unable to modify the plan. Please review the screenshot.

sir, Any update?

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Michael,

I checked your account and I'd like to confirm that our team has already updated you about this. Please check your ticket for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Bilal K Community Member

Hello, 

I want to cancel plus subscription but upwork showing an error that " we are in progress of renewal plan..."  i tried many time to switch to basic with facing the same error.please help!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your report has been forwarded to our team, and one of our agents will contact you via a support ticket to provide further assistance. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Pavel K Community Member

Dear JoanneP,

I am trying to change my subscription plan but an error occurs. Attach a screenshot for you. I don't want to continue using the plus plan, please, cancel it. Thank you in advance. 

Rommaissa L Community Member

Hello, 

I want to cancel plus subscription but upwork showing an error that " we are in progress of renewal plan..."  i tried many time to switch to basic with facing the same error.please help! i need help pls !

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Rommaissa,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members