🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile hasn't been reactivated since I re...
Page options
weird_mike
Community Member

My profile hasn't been reactivated since I requested a week ago!

I have also earned over $10k on this website and I'm not able to receive the 5% rate and it's been over 3 days since trying to get my account reactivated and yet nothing has happened with my account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.  

Please note that Freelancers are charged a sliding fee based on your lifetime billings with each client (across all contracts you’ve ever had with that client company). Service fees are the same whether the contracts are hourly or fixed-price. Please check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
florydev
Community Member

The 20/10/5% is not per your account but per client.  So for every new client you work with you start at 20% and get to 10% after you have earned $500.00 with that client, then 5% after you have earned $10k with that client.

m_terrazas
Community Member

Michael K wrote:

I have also earned over $10k on this website and I'm not able to receive the 5% rate and it's been over 3 days since trying to get my account reactivated and yet nothing has happened with my account.

I don't understand very well what you mean, but, the 5% rate is activated when you have won + $ 10,000 with the same customer.
It is not activated if you have won + 10,000 with several clients.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.  

Please note that Freelancers are charged a sliding fee based on your lifetime billings with each client (across all contracts you’ve ever had with that client company). Service fees are the same whether the contracts are hourly or fixed-price. Please check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members