🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile's work history section is no longe...
Page options
guynicholls
Community Member

My profile's work history section is no longer loading - any ideas, please?

Hi there.

I use Safari. But I've also tried Firefox, and private windows in both, and the work history section hasn't been loading for the last week or so.

Has anyone had/got a similar problem? If so, do you know what I should do, please?

Thanks for reading this!

Guy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

It's been happening for days now.

Just refreshing the page sorts it 9 times out of 10.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Guy,

I tried but was not able to replicate this on my end. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi there, thanks for checking! Meantime I’ve only just got off a chat with Apple who suggested I remove a couple of extensions and work history now loads in Safari. Thanks for your help. Best, Guy

Hi. Hmm. I've got the Work History not loading in Safari (am on a mac) or Firefox now. Have dumped cookies / cache, tried private windows etc. Any ideas, please? Is anyone else having this problem, please?

Hi Guy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your profile work history. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

It's been happening for days now.

Just refreshing the page sorts it 9 times out of 10.

guynicholls
Community Member

Hi Petra. It does. Thanks. I'm fine with this, I guess, but a prospective client who has the same problem won't know to refresh... Thanks again and have a great day, best, Guy

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members