🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need a refund from Upwork due to Covid 19 sel...
Page options
ballerinapointe
Community Member

Need a refund from Upwork due to Covid 19 self isolation

Hi There,

Sorry, I don't know who to address this to or what department. I believe I am signed up to the Freelancer plus plan on Upwork, which would usually be fine. However, due to the circumstances of being under self-isolation due to Coronavirus, (you can see that I have been unable to use Upwork properly for a while due to these new circumstances out of my control), I urgently need to ask if you can please refund it for me at this time. 

I am on low income taking care of my elderly mother who I am visiting and I need every penny I have right now, I'm sure you understand. I didn't even remember that I was signed up to it as other scary things are happening and we are trying to stock up on essentials which are hard to find and the price has risen.

Upwork just took $17.99 from my Paypal account. Can you please advise how this can be refunded please?

Stay safe everybody, we can get through this tough time.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for your help Goran!

This is all so scary, please all of you at Upwork take care and stay safe. I pray that our community stay strong during these scary times.

Hope xx

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hope,

I understand the situation and the urgency of this. Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your help Goran!

This is all so scary, please all of you at Upwork take care and stay safe. I pray that our community stay strong during these scary times.

Hope xx

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members