🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need help in Identity verification process
Page options
sumit988
Community Member

Need help in Identity verification process

I want to ask that i have my Name,DOB,Address,Photo on first government ID but not signature

and on Second Government ID Name,DOB,Photo,Signature but not the Address

so can i upload both IDs for verificaiton

one for Name,DOB,Address,Photo

and second ID for my Signature that

Kind Regards,

Sumit

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sumit,

You will be able to upload only one ID. Feel free to submit your ID once you're ready and if any additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Sumit,

Acceptable documents include passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver's license, NBI Clearance (Philippines only), tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets these criteria You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
sumit988
Community Member

Hello,
Thank you for your reply
First id is NIC and second is Tax id
So can't I use both id.

Hi Sumit,

I checked with the team and they have confirmed that this should be okay. For ID cards, it's okay if it does not contain your address. You just need to make sure that it's a valid government ID card. For the statement, it must contain your address and all the required details.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sumit988
Community Member

Thanks again Joanne for writing back

Just one more thing is that should i add my NIC and my Tax ID Card both in one pdf and upload it or just upload only Tax id card which contains all required details but not address.

Kind regards
Sumit

Hi Sumit,

You will be able to upload only one ID. Feel free to submit your ID once you're ready and if any additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran!
Thanks to Upwork team.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members