🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need help , please someone help me
Page options
d614771c
Community Member

Need help , please someone help me

Hi ! Everyone hope you are doing well i am new here and i can't understand anything please somehelp me its taking too much time 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

There is too much competition in the content writing category. If your writing isn't good and you need to copy/paste from other people or use AI, you won't be able to find work here and will only waste your money (you didn't even spell the word "content" correctly in your profile title). My advice is to take some online courses and learn a different skill. It won't be possible to succeed without hard work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mdbutnayem
Community Member

Hello Abeera, You can learn a lot from the Upwork Academy Learning Path so check it out
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Learning-Paths/ct-p/LearningPaths

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

There is too much competition in the content writing category. If your writing isn't good and you need to copy/paste from other people or use AI, you won't be able to find work here and will only waste your money (you didn't even spell the word "content" correctly in your profile title). My advice is to take some online courses and learn a different skill. It won't be possible to succeed without hard work.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members