🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to change email to one already in use (a...
Page options
90b51f7e
Community Member

Need to change email to one already in use (accidental duplicate that was deleted)

As the title says I need to change my email to one I accidentally made another account with. Tried going through chatbot to get support ticket, with no luck.

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Cedric,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. We’re creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.

Here’s how you can reach Upwork Support:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the "chat with Upwork button".
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

Just so you know, we've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members