cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to delete profile or account but forgot email

Mats S Member Since: Dec 8, 2016
1 of 9

Some people having been searching my name and using my details listed on my old odesk account to essentially do stalking and dox. I wish to delete the account and not have this haunt me anymore. The annoying thing is I forgot the email related to that account and right now the profile exists with all my details on there for everyone to see. Any way I could delete this.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Mats,

We'll need to have some details to find the account you are referring to and further assist you. Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with the link to that profile or user ID?

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Lukasz K Member Since: Jan 23, 2017
3 of 9

Hello,

I have an other account where I can search for a job, but I forgot an email and password. How can I find it?

Kind regards,

Lukasz

4 of 9

Hi Lukasz,

It looks like you tried to log into that account recently and weren't able to. If you would like us to simply close that old account for you, let us know. If you want to re-gain access to that account and close your new account, please submit a support request.

~ Valeria
Untitled
jean b Member Since: Feb 26, 2017
5 of 9

hi,

I forgot myemail address , and i really need to delete my account.

How can i do it?

6 of 9

Hi Jean,

I see you have an open ticket about this issue already. Could you please reply to it and add a link to the profile you are referring to or User ID? We need this information in order to locate the account you are referring to.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jiv O Member Since: May 4, 2019
7 of 9

Hello,

I need to delete my old accounts but I cannot remember anymore my email address. Can you help me how to do this? Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 9

Hi Jiv,

Can you please share more information via PM? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
9 of 9

Jean,

I removed your last post on this thread because it was against the Community Guidelines. The team will assist you with your issue directly via the ticket.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS