🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to re-verify
Page options
annamortcall
Community Member

Need to re-verify

I've changed my name and need to re-verify so that my bank account information will match. How do I request a re-verification?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Andy, 

Thank you for following up and sharing additional information. I checked and it looks like you are already in communication with our team via a support ticket. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Andy,

Your verified name must match the name on any bank accounts or payment methods you intend to use, including any middle names, family names, or special characters. You might want to check out this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I know. I changed my name. My new legal name is on my bank account. My verified name is my old name from before the change. I can’t add my bank account now because my new legal name does not match my verified name, which is my old name. I need to change my verified name.

Hi Andy, 

Thank you for following up and sharing additional information. I checked and it looks like you are already in communication with our team via a support ticket. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
annamortcall
Community Member

Thanks - we eventually got it sorted out. Thanks for checking back.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members