🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Negative Feedback Issue
Page options
11471b71
Community Member

Negative Feedback Issue

Greetings,
Before being Top Rated on Upwork, I got a bad review that dropped my JSS from 100% to 91%. 

With the badge now, can I remove my first negative feedback, and will it increase my JSS from 93% to 100%?

Could you please let me know if removing that previous negative feedback would be the best option for me?

Best
Sirajul

5 REPLIES 5
moonraker
Community Member

Personally, I would not use the perk if I was in your situation. 93% is not bad and there's no terrible reviews on your profile. Oh, and there's no guarantee you will zap the right one (although it does seem obvious which one should be zapped.

I would save the perk. Save it incase somebody leaves a terrible public review, or if you drop below 90%. Your call.

Yes, you're right, but I'm not getting many responses from the bids anymore after decreasing my JSS...  

spectralua
Community Member

You can not identify correct feedback to remove as private feedbacks is hidden.

Are you sure which one? If yes then you can remove it. Some client can give 5+ public with 1+ private. 

And yes, JSS will be recalculated after feedback removed. Remove only feedbacks for last year-two, all older excluded from calculation.

Then it would be the best choice to remove that negative feedback right?

Yes, look like it is. But have no idea about contract history, is client happy or not. You know it better. Some client thinking that 4 is great feedback. 

Yep, it is. Skills 3.0 Quality 3.0 Possible that private feedback also is 2-3

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members