🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Network of Freelancers
Page options
2binccreative
Community Member

Network of Freelancers

Is there a way to create a "network" of freelancers within your profile? For example, I have several friends who have joined UpWork because of my recommendation. First of all, I think there should be some sort of referral plan if your longterm freelancers bring other freelancers to UpWork. Second, I'd like to be able to "link" my account to theres in a way that if any of my clients could benefit from their services, I can easily refer them to my friends.

2 REPLIES 2
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

The platform is vastly oversubscribed with FLs. The last thing UW or the rest of us want is more FLs. There's actually a case to be made for a long-overdue purge.

As for creating a network within your profile, I don't think there's a way to do that. Personally, I wouldn't want to see it prioritized by UW's engineers. There are too many other issues they need to fix that are more critical.

petra_r
Community Member

Christina B wrote:

First of all, I think there should be some sort of referral plan if your longterm freelancers bring other freelancers to UpWork.

Not going to happen. (Been asked and answered endless times) Upwork has far too many freelancers and is actively trying to reduce the numbers.

Christina B wrote:

Is there a way to create a "network" of freelancers within your profile? For example, I have several friends who have joined UpWork because of my recommendation.  I'd like to be able to "link" my account to theres in a way that if any of my clients could benefit from their services, I can easily refer them to my friends.

You can create an agency. Or simply send the client a link to the other freelancer's profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members