🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New fading from popup and blurry text
Page options
grimesr
Community Member

New fading from popup and blurry text

Are my eyes going bad?

I just noticed that when I click on a job description and the popup comes, then I arrow back, the orginal job listing goes through a font blur change that I don't remember seeing. I thought my eyes were going bad.

Is anyone else seeing this? Is it a new "feature". If it is real, then I wish it would be removed. It is very hard on the eyes.

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reaching out and for bringing this to our attention. I tried to replicate the issue you mentioned, but I was not able to see the same error. Is is doing the same thing even using another browser? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
grimesr
Community Member

I don't have access to another browser. This is chrome, latest version on window 7. I did try on another system and it does the same. Here is a video that tries to show the change in font when it goes back to the main page. It happens very fast.

Hi Robert,

Are you referring to the font of the titles of jobs that's been viewed showing "faded" or "greyed out?" If so, that's part of the design to make it easier for freelancers to know what jobs they've already opened and viewed. Let us know if you're referring to something else.

~ Valeria
Upwork

The video might not be clear enough. No, all the text seems to look "krinkly". I circle where I notice is the most. It is about 6 seconds into the video.

Sounds like no one else sees it but me. Oh well...

Thanks for following up, Robert. It sounds like it happens while the page is loading. Let me share your video with the team so they could check on it.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members