🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No jobs - not good
Page options
studioquixote
Community Member

No jobs - not good

Hello all.

I'm typing this one year after I had the same problem. This is common here as I saw  a year ago.

No jobs... I know I'm probably at the bottom of some upwork page (couldn't find my self at the list there :)).

I know jobs will eventualy come. But why? Is it realy need to be like that? When I need one, nothing. Spent to much time and money. When I don't need jobs I'm getting to much offers. This is not fair I think and maybe it can be better from upwork side. Seems like this platform taking our money from best freelencers and doing not enough to prevent scammers and problems with ridicilous clients. It is great when it's working but when we needed it, there is nothing and we can just wait our turn. Maybe then if it comes we'll already have something other to do or we'll find some crap job here which can ruin our score. I've already had that. 

My question is  how long rotation ,,to the bottom'' last aproximatly, how often is it happening cause it is comming at the worst period for me every year. Or is it just lack of offers in  Martch and April every year which is my theory. 🙂

Happy ride all...    

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members